Thursday, April 04, 2013

Menu Calendar

So, as everyone should know by now. I am sick. And since I am sick, I haven't been following my menu calendar, which breaks down what I am cooking every night. This just helps me stay on my budget track, and also eliminates extra stress over what I am cooking. Well I haven't been cooking lately. We've been eating out a lot, going to Rob's family's house, and yadda yadda. Since I am starting to feel somewhat better, and I can only imagine me staying sick for another day or so, it is going to be pizza night!

Sausage and pepperoni pizza straight from the box lol. 16" pizza only costs me $6, and lasts us two nights (unless Rob decides he wants to eat the entire box, which happens occasionally.)



OH, and I've been on this whole "baking soda" trend. I use it for just about everything now. I've used it as deodorant (Mix with some water into a thick paste and viola! It really does work too), as hair cleanser (mix 2 parts shampoo and 1 part baking soda. It's supposed to get all the daily, weekly build up out), and as teeth whitener (dip a q-tip in lemon juice and then in baking soda. Rub on your teeth and let sit for 1 minute before brushing.)
I've found a ton more uses that I have yet to try. Rob thinks I'm a big weirdo haha, but that's okay. I like to remind him that my weirdness is what got him to stick around.


Only a week and a half left at my current job, and tomorrow will be the first time seeing my boss since I told her about my two weeks. Dun dun dunnnnnnn

No comments:

Post a Comment