Monday, April 08, 2013

Fajita Night!!!

I've been wanting to start having dinner at the table instead of on the couch. I feel like it would give Rob and me a chance to catch up and spend some night quality time together. We're always stuck in front of the t.v. or computer when we get home and never really get a chance to talk about life.
Anyway, so last night Rob and I sat at the dinner table and had some yummy fajitas. The meat is some of the Pork Tenderloin I got on a great deal from Albertson's at the beginning of March. I still have 3 lbs left!! I think the best part of this meal was the delicious onions. I just sauteed them in some butter. I'm not sure how it's supposed to me done, and I've never really done it before. I winged it, and they came out amaz!





Saturday I had a Mommy Daughter day. My mom cooked me some amazing eggs. They had red and green peppers, some onion, chicken, and salsa to top it! Delish.
Then she forced me to work out with her.....


Boredom while waiting on her to get ready for the gym.


 Random photo:
A painting I did in college of diseases. My mom likes to showcase all my work in her apartment.





1 comment: