Friday, April 26, 2013

(Cont'd) Grocery Store Prep

Yesterday I posted about some sales that were happening this week at a couple stores. I didn't have pricing for you guys yesterday, but I have a couple today.

I stopped by Kroger after work to jump on some of those 50% off deals. I only got 3 of the 4 items listed. I had a hard time finding the chicken. I bought the cheese , even though I'm not listing the break down again.

This was a pretty amazing deal. 2.2 Liters, it says 37 loads on this one, but the other ones at the store said 50 loads with the same Liter size. Made no sense.
Purex: $2.74
Purex Ultra Packs: $1.77

Voila! Skillet Meals. 50% off. I bought 3 off these so I don't have to cook so much :)
$2.69

I made some new changes to my menu plan, due to what I just bought. Can't beat these deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment