Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Good Morning Handsome!


I GOT IT!!
The ring I've been wanting for a little while.. like 3 days. Rob went and picked it up for me. I had two in mind and I definitely think he picked the best one! I have the best BF ever! It's so much bigger than I expected. This just made my night. 


Since Rob bought me this gorgeous ring, I decided I'd wake up an hour early and make him breakfast in bed. I toasted an English muffin, fried two eggs, and topped it with deliciousness. Rob got bacon and cheese, and I got cheese and veggies.

English Muffin (6) (I'm using half the muffin to make the pack last longer) $1.99 Kroger
Spinach   (There was sooo much of this, I'm putting it on my sandwiches for lunch) $1.99 Kroger
Tomatoes (2) .99 Kroger
Cheese 1.29 Kroger
Eggs $0.99 Aldi
Bacon $3.29 Aldi (not added to total costs)

For 12 days, this will cost me only $0.604 a day

Mine! Tomatoes, spinach, cheese, fried egg, on top of a toasted English muffin

Rob's! Bacon, cheese, egg, on an English muffin.

Yummy Yummy. Best breakfast yet!

BTW, I've only made fried eggs on other time. I've never done it before, and didn't get any directions from anywhere. I just winged it. Throw an egg in some bacon grease, or some olive oil and voila! 

Note to self: Rob hates fried eggs. ;)


I can't get enough of these sauteed onions. I feel like I want to put them on everything. I'm on a very strict budget until I can go to the store this weekend so it's hot dogs, and beans for us. I tried to think of a way to make hot dogs not so plain, so I threw on some onions and man were they good. Rob loved them! We're having them again tonight since I only used half the pack.

Two days worth:
Hot dogs $0.75
Bread $0.20
Onions $0.30 (I used half the onion)
Baked Beans $1.19                         Total $2.44 Divided by two : $1.22 a night!     That's Amazing!!

Totally doing this more often. This will have a ton in my pocket book!


1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the ring, and all the delicious food you make!
    Edie

    ReplyDelete