Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Job : Day 2

New Job.

Day Two.

Getting on my feet.


Today is day two of my new job. It's going really well. I'm staying busy, which is keeping to myself just a little, but it's kind of nice. I haven't gotten to have my self all my self in a long time at a job. 
I'm already planning 3 parties, and going through samples tomorrow of how to decorate the new bathroom 
{flooring, paint, counter tops, and cabinets}
It's very exciting.
I'm trying to be sneaky about getting a cake for the bosses 10th anniversary for the company being open. Luckily, his step daughter works there, so I can get flavoring from her. I'm constantly in contact with the accounting girl on my budget for everything. It's sad cause I know I'm amazing with money, and I want to do everything the cheap way {instinct} but they can spend some money quick.

Anyway, it's going really well. I'm figuring things out pretty quickly. I discovered a new program called Nitro Pro. It's awesome. Thanks to google I figured out how to work it in like 5 minutes. I don't need no trainers!

Side Note : 
I really feel blessed that Rob and I have finally found amazing jobs/positions we truly enjoy doing. I know we both recently got into them, but it's been an amazing change in our lives. We're happy at work, so when we come home, there isn't any complaining about work life. It's been peaceful the last week. And this weekend will be our first that we get to spend together, both Saturday and Sunday.
Movie day = Saturday

1 comment: