Thursday, April 25, 2013

Grocery Store Prep

I love getting our weekly ads in the mail and going through them. I typically don't shop at the bigger stores, unless there is just a great sale going on! If and when I find those great deals, I try to find some coupons online to print off. I'm not one of those girls that actually has the time to be an extreme couponer. I just like to match up deals occasionally. 
When I find deals in the ads, I always try to make a meal out of it during my two week dinner menu. Right now, the deals I'm looking at is - 
Aldi:
Pineapple - $1 for one. {Hawaii Sliders}
Bananas - $0.39 a pound
Strawberries - $1 / pkg

Kroger : 
Viola! Skillet Meals - Not sure the price 50% off. {update later}
Chicken: For my salads at work (50% off)
Purex : 50% off
Cheese: $1.77 {I'd save about 0.50 more than usual}

Albertsons:
Bread - $0.75 {$1 at Aldi} for lunch
Chicken: Buy 1 get 2 free {For my casseroles}
Steak: Buy 1 get 2 free


I made a few changes to my Menu Calendar. and I'm sure I'll be making even more by tomorrow. 
Now I'm just going to make a list of everything I need and go get it Saturday!
A more thorough update tomorrow or Saturday morning, so check back!


No comments:

Post a Comment