Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tex-Mex Night!!!

Taco Salad

I love Mexican night, and pasta night at our house. I love cooking it, but I know I can burn it out quit.
Unfortunately we are having Mexi night a lot right now, since I have all the Pork left over. Can you believe I only spent $18 for 8 pounds of Pork Tenderloin back at the beginning of March and we're still eating on it! 
That's  what I call a major deal!

Pros to this meal : I had everything already in my pantry [even though I went grocery shopping Sunday].
So this meal isn't included in the 2 week menu budget. Awesome!

Ingredients:
Black beans
Refried Beans
Chips
Salsa
Cheese
Pork w/ taco seasoning

And voila! Easy cheap meal. Anyone can literally do this in 15 minutes tops. It took me 15 minutes since I'm only using one burner. I can't get the suckers back in and the 2 small ones I need to buy new holders for since I threw the others away. Walmart just is always out of stock [annoying].

I couldn't even finish my whole bowl!



Here's a quick update on my Menu Planner. 
I like to always look at this to stay on track with my meals and my budget.
It really helps when you constantly look at it!

Stuffed Chicken tonight with corn and mashed potatoes and gravy
Yum.


No comments:

Post a Comment