Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Dollar Tree Nail Polish

Last week I posted four nail polishes I bought at the Dollar store on Thursday. I painted my nails with the Stormy Weather. Let me just say, that stuff stays on! I am way too surprised by it. Today would be 6 days and it barely chipped where I was messing with it. I finally just took it off to put another color on. I chose the light pink this time, and it's super pretty. Very Office Appropriate. It's comes out as a see through nude color. I love it for those days you want polish, but don't want it to look like it. And I'm not a huge fan of just the clear top coat.




Randomness!!
GiGi's Cupcakes has the best Salted Caramel Cupcakes. I die when I eat these!!


I found some picture of myself from when I was 19ish. Ohhhh how I miss these long locks!!!
Please grow back soon!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment