Saturday, April 13, 2013

Beauty Budgets!

I'm not the type of girl to splurge on make-up products or hair products. I don't always need the most popular or most expensive products to feel beautiful. I don't need to cover my face in 3 inch deep makeup to make my hunny think I'm the most beautiful thing he has seen. In fact, I typically buy all my makeup at the dollar store. The only thing I "splurge" on is Covergirl foundation ($5) and mascara ($5). The rest I buy from the dollar store: eye shadow, blush, Shampoo, Conditioner, Hair spray; ect. It all works well for this couple. 

Two days ago I went to the Dollar Tree to get Rob some hair spray, and stopped by the beauty products. And oh my gosh, they had some cute fingernail polish. I was extremely impressed by them. Typically they only have some horrible red or brown polish, but they are moving up! I found great colors for Spring and Summer. 

Currently I have the Stormy Weather on my nails (purplish gray), and the Florida Sunset on my toes.
Side note : don't mind the paint job, the extra usually comes off after I shower :) They just look ugly at first.
Stormy Weather




These bottom two I haven't tried yet, French Pink and Little Blue Box.


No comments:

Post a Comment