Monday, April 15, 2013

Target Finds

As most people should know by now, I am all about being organized! What makes being organized even better, when the items you are organizing with look super cute. 

After starting my new job as Administrative Assistant [which feeds into my need to clean and sort] I went to Target on my lunch hour and found some extremely affordable piece to help me straighten up my home. I've been using my kitchen table as my "home desk" since we don't have space right now for an actual room for this. Let me just say, living in an apartment sucks, and in less than 2 years, Rob and I will be getting a home together. Anyway, I bought some great items to go ahead and begin organizing for the next place. {Currently I'm not decorating my apartment so forgive me for the ugliness, I'm picking out items up until the move out mark to help make my future home look gorg. Hopefully if you stick around long enough, you'll see the transformation}

Rob and I have been extremely bad about leaving all the mail and "important documents" all over the kitchen counter tops. I've been seeing these put-together-yourself paper holder. I couldn't find a print or color I ever truly liked, so I never bought them. Well today I did! The picture doesn't do it justice. The color is more of a bright blue. Price : $1


Random items : Magnets, pencils and pens for home and work and a note board to write sweet messages to my hunny. All for $1


My precious sis. hahahaaa



These I had to get!! Super cute folders for my Budget Binder. I'm dying over the prints.




Total price : 7.58


No comments:

Post a Comment