Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Happy Administrative's Day!!

Happy Administrative's Day to all the Admin's out there!

I didn't have some a great day at work today. I had a little demon inside me called mother nature trying to destroy my day, and eliminate all the energy in me. I was nodding off at my desk, and taking too many pain meds. 

But I came home to a great man, who, unlike anyone at my work, acknowledges this day. I came home to an array of gifts, which I loved! This man has good taste.

This adorable bag was filled with stuff for my job, as well as stuff to make me look prettier!





A horrible picture, but a pretty necklace from the boo.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Rob, love the bag! You guys are so great for each other. You really bring out the best in each other. :)

    ReplyDelete