Sunday, April 14, 2013

{Leave Blank}

I don't have much to say today. It's 9 in the morning, I have a headache, and I had quesadillas for breakfast.

I went to my book club last night, and even though we haven't started a book for this meeting, we did talk about the upcoming one for like 1.5 minutes. The book is my pick this time, and let's just say it gets kind of gory sometimes with the amount of detail about abuse. Patty read the first few pages and is excited to start. Hope the other girls will like it as much as I do. [When Rabbit Howls by Truddi Chase]
So my book club lasted over four hours. It was just me and two friends this time. One girl was stuck watching a Dr. Who marathon, and the other has, well, boy problems. So pretty much last night was a 4 hour gossip fest.. which usually it is anyway :) But it's so nice being able to tell the BF's your going to your "club meeting" to catch up with the girls. Now all we need is to add some wine into the mix.

Today is my nieces birthday party. I'm excited to give her the painting I did.. I just need to add in some glitter before I go.

I'm pretty sure there is going to be unwanted drama there today. Between my mom and sister.... and mom and dad.... Let's just say neither knows the other is coming and the divorce is still some what fresh. And I don't want to get in the middle of things anymore, so I tell no one {bad decision}



On a side note! Rob got to spend the night with all his KA brothers, and partied it up. So I got to sleep peacefully last night and didn't get waken up once by someone snoring directly into my mouth. Cotton mouth stinging my eyes. [lol just kidding, but not really] 
He's coming home today, and little does he know, it's cleaning day!! YAAAYYY! Someone's gotta train him..



(Side side note) The nail polish I showed the other day from Dollar Tree, well I put it on on Thursday, and it still hasn't chipped. Very surprised! Usually my $4 stuff chips in 2-3 days, I'm going on day 4 now and they still look great. 

No comments:

Post a Comment