Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Chicken Spaghetti

Chicken Spaghetti 


My family ALWAYS made this stuff growing up, and now I see it all the time on Pinterest. I've made it a few times for Rob and he acts like he hates it. I think it's because I've been adding Cream of Mushroom instead of Cream of Chicken. I can't taste the different, but apparently there is one...

Here's my rendition of it!

1 Cooked Chicken Breast - shredded     $2
1 can of Rotel    $0.79
2 cans Cream of Chicken     $1.60
1 box of noodles - Just eye it to fill your casserole dish   $0.70
2 Green Peppers    $0.99
1 box of Velvetta Cheese   $3.99
Total: $10.07
This makes about 8 servings! That's $1.25 a serving!!


1. Boil Noodles until they are cooked.
2. Put the sliced green pepper on the skillet and sautee them until they are brown on the edges. (everything is going in the oven after!)
3. While everything is cooking drain the rotel and empty can into the casserole dish along with the 2 cans of cream of chicken.
4. Once Noodles and pepper are cooked and drained, empty these into the casserole dish and mix all together!
5. Take the velvetta cheese and slice into thin stripes. Place on top of the entire spaghetti dish. Once completed, place dish into the oven at 300 degrees until cheese is melted. I like my cheese to get a little brown :) Serve and Eat!!

Easy Peasy!!


1 comment:

  1. Yum. Rob is one lucky guy. Thanks for making him so happy! E

    ReplyDelete