Saturday, June 29, 2013

New Outfit

After an extremely long week, Rob and I have decided to have a pretty chill weekend. I really wanted to go Garage Sale Shopping and find some cheap pieces of furniture to fix up for our apartment. Unfortunately, that didn't happen since we went out to the bars last. Our drunk friend decided he wanted to get on the Karaoke Stage and literally dance with the microphone pole.. Pretty entertaining :) I'll upload some videos of that tomorrow!!
I went and did a little shopping at Ross today, not expected to find anything cute and cheap enough I'd spend any money on it.. I'm so cheap :( I won't even get ice in my drink so I can have more liquid lol.. Oh well..

I really want to stick with basic articles of clothing so I can keep them for a long time. I found this royal blue shirt in the raggedy sections, which I usually just walk right past. You wouldn't think he was cute just hanging on the hanger like this.. Then I found some black jeggings that I've been dying to buy for 2 years now and couldn't find the perfect pair. Found sommmme. $12.99. These are perfect for work and winter!



Shirt - Ross $6.99



Don't mind the hair!! I had just gotten home and thrown it up!

Shirt - Ross $6.99
Jeans - Ross $12.99
Shoes - Charlotte Russe Outlet $12
Total cost - $32 outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment