Friday, June 28, 2013

It's Friday Ya'll!

It's finally here!! The end of the week *Big SIGHH*
It's been super hectic at work for me. I barely get enough time to check Facebook for work or do any marketing for us! Good news though - I've been with this company for 2 1/2 months and still love it. Of course there is that one person that is super negative and tries to drag everyone down with them, but lucky for me my desk is far enough away I don't have to deal! 
Seems like with every Admin. job I take, I always get a long really well with my supervisor.. meaning they actually listen to me and give me words of encouragement and praise!! My last boss I would always ask how she thought I was doing at the bank, if I needed any improvements anywhere and I'd always get "Umm, no, I think you're fine. I haven't noticed anything." I never liked that response.. My current boss actually says "I'm proud of you" "You're doing such a great job!" and "You really accomplish a lot when I am not around!". Maybe a little note to all you managers or supervisors.. words of encouragement work a WHOLE lot more than negativity. I've seen the latter way fail so many times, and also can speak from experience!

On a different note - My Outfit for the day/night.
I'm tired of the jeans and flats at work. It gets so uncomfortable to me!
Can you believe this shirt is from 8 years ago!!! I was in high school when I got this bad boy. Hated it. Never wore it. At that age I didn't know what to do with my small boobs, and thought I looked like a boy. But nowwww, I'll wipe these bad boys out into a halter top any day! No bra here I come!! Feels like Freedom to me.
I am really loving the color combo :)

**Don't mind the giant fly on the wall--It's a work in progress**


Halter Top - SUPER old - I think JCPenny's
Shorts - Target 2011 - $20
Wedges - Payless 2010- Clearance - $9

Rob claims I am a hoarder with clothes and random junk.. but this is a prime example of why I keep things! 8 years later and I love this top.. I knew eventually I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment