Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Not a Fashionsta

I figured I'd start sharing some of my outfits on here for whatever reason, I don't know.. I admit that I don't spend a lot of money on my clothes or to make myself look nice. But this is why I have more money than most kiddos my age. I've been so excited about my new job, partially because I can wear whatever I want. The bank had these horrid uniforms in yellow, red, blue, green, light blue, etc... They were just ugly... Although I have Uniformed shirts at work, half the week I wear whatever I want :)

So, I'm going to start sharing some of my cheap finds and my outfits!
Like I said, not a fashionista, just money smart. 

Jeans - Hollister (old)
Blouse - Old Navy ($4) Clearance babyy!
Sweater - Too old to remember
Jewlery - all gifts from my wonderful bf
Flats - Payless - $19.99

Very simple outfit. Casual for work, cute enough to wear out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment