Sunday, June 30, 2013

Character Heart Break

You know that feeling that you get from reading a really great book, especially a series book, that you have grown so close to the characters.. that you know the characters?? I've been reading the Fallen series by Lauren Kate for a little bit now, and really have gotten into it. Sometimes I skip ahead to see what's going to happen next.. sigh.. It took me a while to finish the last book, but I finally did today at the pool! I think I have heartbreak from the book ending. It had a nice ending, but of course I want to know more!!
 I believe the movie will be coming out in 2014 and I'm super excited about it!

This is definitely a teen romance book, I guess you could compare it to Twilight, though I've never seen a second of the movies or read the books.. It's about angels and demons and the one girl to tip the balance of Heaven and Hell. Super good.



...

My best friends :)

Haha, book humor at its finest xD


No comments:

Post a Comment