Sunday, June 23, 2013

This Week At A Glance!

There hasn't been much going on with Rob and I this week. It actually went by pretty fast for us. I've been working hard on a project for work, so it's consumed a lot of my time. By the time I get home I am drained and do not even want to look at my laptop! I took this weekend as time to catch up on me time. Rob and I have been constantly doing things on our days off that we've had no real time to just relax. Unfortunately I missed out on seeing some family this weekend, but I needed to clean my apartment. It hasn't REALLY been cleaned in a month since we've been going non-stop. I got to do some "spring cleaning" and get rid of a lot of clothes. I have about 3 bags full to give to good will as well as some furniture. My dining room and closet feel do de-cluttered, it makes me feel so much better.

After going through some shirts, I found this one shirt with a really bad stain on it. We've washed it a lot trying to get it out, but it didn't fade at all. I found this at home diy treatment to do on it. I've done it before on a nice button up shirt of mine that had armpit staining. This stuff works!!

All I did was pour a cap full of Hydrogen Peroxide on the stain, mixed some baking soda on it with my finger, and scrubbed it a bit. Let it sit for 15 minutes, and rinse. After it dries, the stain is completely gone. This stain has been sitting on this shirt for more than 2 years, so it really does work.

Here's the stain that's been there for 2 years. Don't know what it is exactly.....

What I used...

After it dried... Completely gone!! How awesome is that!

Random Picture of the Day!

I got this cactus on my birthday last August.. It has grown into quite...a unique shape???
I've been watering it on and off, and it sits directly in the sun.. I just found it today looking like this and literally could not stop laughing. This might just be my perverted mind.. But this cacti looks hilarious!




2 comments:

  1. Ha ha. It does look funny. Thanks for the stain tip.E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch! Gave me a good laugh, too! Gma

    ReplyDelete